Technical Content Writer
INBOX is the leader in email marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, CRM, automation, email verify, transactional email, newsletter design and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer to join our team. If you are a skilled, empathetic, and creative writer who can make research and simplify complicated notions, we are excited to get to know you. You are expected to be driven to solve problems and care intensely about supporting others. Building lasting relationships with your workmates and bringing a diverse view to our fast-paced (and sometimes slightly weird) workplace. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Writing and maintaining end-user documentation in our Knowledge Base section.
- Researching blog content in our industry and publishing them in our Blog.
- Looking for partnerships with other SaaS platforms.
- Collaborating with the team members of the project on various comments that are involved in the project.
- Testing and researching new app features of INBOX.
- Performing content audits and helping to maintain existing Knowledge Base content.
- 1+ years of experience in instructional, creative, or technical writing.
- Experience in prioritizing, starting, and managing projects independently.
- Comfortable working on new, changing, and fast-paced projects.